Terms & Conditions
FEES AND APPOINTMENTS
· At time the company may offer a free Audit of your business. This will be completed on a given data agreed upon by the company and client.
· Commencement of projects require a 50% deposit, this deposit is non-refundable if the project can no longer be run or the client can no longer afford the service.
· Failure to complete all payments in full at deadline dates will result in legal action.
· Full fee’s must be paid in full by the deadline dates advised within the project plan.
· BrandAble reserves the right to change the commencement dates of project or layouts.
· Should a client not complete a project, after commencement, for whatever reason, all fees remain payable to BrandAble. Non completion of a project does not waive any fee obligations.
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT
· We cannot accept bookings from clients under 18 years of age, except for on those who have provided, in writing, confirmation from a parent/guardian. If you have confirmed to be 18 years of age or older, and it proves to be incorrect - we may terminate our agreement with you.
· Models brought in for photoshoots/video etc. must be at least 18 years of age. Models under the age of 18, must have a consent form signed by their parent or guardian and provided to BrandAble before commencement of shooting
· Deposits can be paid via bank transfer to BrandAble.
· Longer projects may require instalment’s which will be outline and agreed upon in the project plan.
CANCELLATIONS AND TRANSFERS
· You may not cancel a project within the 14 days prior to the commencement of the project. If you are paying in instalments, the full project payment must still be paid. This is also true in the case of non-completion of the project, due to dismissal through BrandAble’s grievance procedure.
· Failure to pay any monies owed to BrandAble within 30 days, may result in court proceedings being instigated against you.
· Cancellation requests must be made in writing.
· Refunds can take up to 1 month to process.
· Decisions on late delays/cancellations are at the sole discretion of BrandAble management should a client request this.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
· We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in the performance, in whole or part, of any of our obligations arising from or attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving our workforce or the workforce of any other party), acts of God, wars, riots, civil commotions, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rules, regulations or directions, accidents, breakdowns of plant or machinery, fires, floods, storms, pandemics, epidemics or other outbreaks of disease or infection, or failure in the public supply of electricity, heating, lighting, air conditioning or telecommunications equipment.
· Due to copyright, and to respect other participants, the use of audio and/or visual recording is not permitted unless permission is given from the company, we reserve all rights of all pictures taken and videos recorded at BrandAble to use on all of the company’s social media and website for promotional purposes.
· Rights will be transferred to clients once final payments have been made, however, BrandAble reserves the right to use created content for marketing purposes.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
· Clients are asked to ensure all health and safety measures are upheld when performing services at client locations. We ask that they ensure all models, employees, etc. involved in the service have the correct uniform or protective equipment necessary to ensure we can provide a safe and successful service.
COMPLAINTS AND APPEALS
· If you want to make a complaint, please contact us in writing stating the reason for your complaint. We will reply within 1 week, in accordance with our complaints procedure.
· Please see our Complaints Handling Policy for more information.
EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY
· BrandAble are committed to providing all of our clients and employees with a safe, inclusive and supportive environment in which to learn and work. We aim to ensure that everyone in our company is treated with respect and dignity. We actively promote equality of opportunity and recognise and celebrate the diversity of our community.
· We will not tolerate discrimination on the grounds of disability, race, gender, faith, age or sexuality and have policies and processes in place to support this. We treat any cases of harassment or discrimination very seriously and take steps to eliminate it.
· In accordance with Copyright Law you are not permitted to reproduce or modify project plans, store them in a retrieval system or transmit it in any form by any means - electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the written permission of BrandAble.
· All information provided by clients during a project, will remain the property of BrandAble for the duration of the project, and after the project. We are authorised to reproduce clients work and images on our website and other modes of communication.
· Photoshoots – BrandAble holds the rights to all images created throughout the duration of a project and may use these for promotional activity without credits.
· BrandAbles photographers bear the right to the use of student images.
· BrandAble may be closed on public holidays.
· BrandAble is not responsible if the model fails to attend during a photoshoot and has the right to request payment in full.
· Video security cameras are in operation at all times.
· Security bag checks may be carried out at any time. This applies to all clients and BrandAble staff.